Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 29 juillet 2014

Another Love

Heya there! :D ok i'm still lazy but i always do some shopping ahah. This blog post is made to show you my new skin, i fell in love with it. Go&See is a new brand but i'm sure u will hear about it a lot very soon.
I hardly change my skin (even if i got a lot of different styles in my inventory -.-) but i really think this one has something special, and think it fits perfectly with my shape.
Moreover, the very good point is you will find all the appliers you can imagine, which is not so common. I'm wearing my wowmeh body, and it's hard to find a skin I like so much to use it.
The other good point is just if you got any issues,you can contact Krystina about it, she's super awesome (i promise i had no money to tell everything, i even bought most of the products lolol). So please, check the details below the pics, and have a try , it worthes it :)

Happy Shopping :D




* Skin : Go&See - Leo Summer

* Lipstick : Go&See - Lypigloss Natural

* Hair : Soonsiki  - Rebel black @Project Limited (until 31th of July if it's still available)

* Necklace : Zibska - Celestina @The Secret Affair (until 31th of July)

* Shoes : Reign - Sabeth Heels Black (buy the fatpack it worthes it lol!!!)  @N 21

* Tattoo : Bolson - Mr Bolton -with Wowmeh applier-


The Scene :

8f8 - Our Secret Hideout @The Seasons Story (until 31th of July)

8f8 - Single Young Sakura with Beads



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire