Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 13 juin 2015

Dead Inside

Hey there! I know it's been a while! I wasnt able to blog this week cause i didnt have internet. Damn! I swear it's complicated to live without it now. Grrr!
I'm happy to show you some items from this wonderful round of On9. This round is just gorgeous, trust me i'm not done with it, so many nice items :D
You will find all the details below the pic, I hope you will enjoy it and happy shopping :))




* Body : Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

* Skin : Go&See - Crazy Betty Witch

* Hair : Exile - Full of Grace Brown @Collabor88

* Lingerie : Chocolate Atelier - Quitterie Black (comes with Maitreya Appliers) @On9

* Necklace/Earrings : Zibska - Roxy @On9

* Rings : Meva - Rings set silver  @On9


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire