Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Drop The Game

Hello there! I guess it will be my last post before going to vacation, but not sure.
I like to set some scenes and now i think i'm gonna do it more cus i got a lot of furnitures i never use.
So tonight is a post with a lot of items from different event. And there are new lipsticks from Go&See, just super awesome. You can check all the details on Facebook.

About the tune, i'm just totally in love with this song. Flume is my crush of this year, and Chet Faker's voice is just amazing. Awesome collaboration!

I hope u will enjoy it :D Happy shopping and thx to Hikaru for helping me doing my work place :)





Furnitures :

* Trompe Loeil - The Dreaming House @Collabor88 

* Apple Fall - Mayfair - Victoria's Dollhouse @The Arcade 

* Apple Fall - Mayfair - Dolly Lamp @The Arcade

* 8f8 - La petite Joie Café - Cigarettes - Secret @The Arcade 

* Fashionably dead - Pose cats - 01 Standing @The Arcade 

* Kunst - Kunsteiner Bottles Set Stout

Outfit :

* Skin : Go&See - Leo Tan - Limited Edition-

* LipstickGo&See - Juicy - Cherry - 2

* Hair : Exile - Dancing on my own Blacks @The Arcade

* Top: Emery -  Doom Pullover Petrol @Uber

* Leggings : Emery - Yama Leggings Black @Uber

* Shoes : Ane - Tight Open Toe Ankle Boots PATENT @The Chapter Four

* Headpiece : Tentacio - Headpiece for everyday Tuesday Black @The Arcade

* Necklace : Hmaem - Ethnic Set - Marroco Silver









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire