Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Fringue par fringue

Hiiii, quick post with a new release from Gizza, awesome shoes and a clutch to fit with it. You can find it in manyyyyy colors.
I know i'm laaaate but i need more hours in my days.

I'm wearing my slink mesh body on this pic and i loooove it, fits very well with my shape and with the new Go&See's skin. (should i say i'm in love with it too? :P)

About the tune, it's an old one from my french favorite band. This song makes me shiver, just feel like i need to share it.

Enjoy your day and Happy Shopping :D



* Skin : Go&See - Leo Gothic (Slink Physique appliers available)

* Mesh Body : Slink - Physique mesh body, high feet and casual hands

* Hair : Eaters Coma - Hair 57 Noir @Uber 

* Shoes & Clutch : Gizza - Eleanor T-Strap Heel Black

* Smoke : Nikotin - Holder Black

* Armchair : 8f8 - Blossom Throne @Collabor88



*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire