Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 28 décembre 2013

Don't wait

Hello there, hope you enjoyed your Christmas day. I was quiet those last days cause not enough time to blog.  (ok maybe i was a bit too much lazy)
Santa Clause was very nice to me. He brought me some Slink feet and a lot of awesome presents. I couldnt let the feet without the hands -.- So i bought the Slink hands too.
I made a new house too, i like my new place a lot. I bought some stuff from Cheeky Pea, Trompe Loeil, Seven Emporium, Bazar, Atelier Visconti, and my new house if from JP Design. I loooove it :D
Easier to make some pics if i'm too lazy to explore. ahah -.-
Hope you'll enjoy the last day's of this year.
Have fun and good shopping :D (Reign'style for today ;-) )



* Hair : Chemistry Hair - Tamora

* Outfit*REIGN.- Cut Out My Heart- Crimson  @Frost
                Tee*fy - Unisex Scarf Black ( Nice hunt to do on the sim !!! )
               *REIGN.- Wool Leggings- Black @Frost
               *REIGN.- Cozies- Mid Feet @Frost

*  Accessories : +Half-Deer+ -  Firefly Antlers [Dark Set]
                          -SU!- Kara Facial Piercing Set
                          Kosh - Pivot Ring

*Tattoos :  Letis Tattoo : Slink Hands : Flowers
                  Letis Tattoo ::Shaula Unukalhai::       




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire