Rechercher dans ce blog

vendredi 6 décembre 2013

Take me out


Heya there ! I was quiet this week but really busy rl ><
Only two days before the end of this Cosmo Sale round. Rockabilly is still in my blood tonite :D I
About the tune, it's one of my favorite band, Franz Ferdinand. Take me out is the first song i've heard from them. If you can go to one of their concert, just goooo !!! :D
Enjoy your shopping and have a nice weekend.



Hair : /artilleri/  - Sabina hair *blacks*

outfit : Lumiere -  Chic Jacket Vintage exclusivity for CSR
               Lumiere -  Rocking Shorts Dirt  exclusivity for CSR
               dl:: - Sexy Ripped Stockings 

Shoes : Kiwi - Dylis Mesh Ankle Boots exclusivity for CSR

Accessories : .Pekka. - Desire Unisex Piercing
                        dl:: - Sculpted Long Nails
                        dl:: -  Emo Belly Piercings
                     
Tattoo : [ZENTRO] - Libra Tattoo exclusivity for CSR





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire