Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 26 février 2015

Wait

Hi there! Thanks god the weekend is coming soon, i cant wait for it! So today is a post again for Shiny Shabby. I think i bought like toooo many things for this event and i'm not done yet to show all the awesome items i got !

I wish i can do more blog post, but i got a serious problem with time, maybe when i will get 48h per days it will work :D

As always you can find all the details below the pics ! Happy shopping :D






Furnitures

* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Draught 
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Rug
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Pillows 3
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Pile of Books 2
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Pile of Books 3
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Globe 
* Zerkalo - My Father's Shiny Shabby Treasures - Huge Pile of Books - Rare @Shiny Shabby 

* Revival - Pulley Lounger
* Revival - Vintage Stool White
* Revival - Rustic Bench 2 @Shiny Shabby

* Lode Deco - Fashion Silhouette Wood @Shiny Shabby

* Reverie Home & Deco - Honey Pie - Bamboo & Wooden Roses - Rare @Shiny Shabby

I'm wearing

* Skin : Go&See - Dove Summer

* Hair : Tableau Vivant - Shabby Hair Naturals II @Shiny Shabby

* Dress & Necklace ; Gizza - Kate Dress @Shiny Shabby 

* Shoes : Pure Poison - Le Ballet's Flat for Slink & Maitreya  @Shiny Shabby




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire