Rechercher dans ce blog

samedi 9 novembre 2013

Best Friends

Heya, i'm here to share my addiction to sl fashion, but to share my SL too. So after Shauniii, let me introduce you Shady and Trista.
I met them while I was exploring a sim, they were sit on a zombie, i found that so funny i've just stopped and say "hellooo".
Best idea ever :P Without those both chickas my SL wouldnt be what it's today : aweeeesome. :D






On the left, Shady :

Hair : Buttons - Chemistry Hair 

Outfit : JACKET - [ BarmaleY ]
           PANTS - [ BarmaleY ] 

Shoes :  Hayato SOLID - PURF

Accessories : ROYAL Cigarette - .::ROYAL::.


On the right, Trista :

Hair :  Zelda [Mesh] - Honeycomb Root - Lamb.

Dress :  Servant Teal Dress, Armbands and Necklace [Servant belt unworn] - Luas Urban Style

Shoes :   - Gladiator Sandals [brown] - TGIS

Accessories :  Gold Anklet - Casual Lies Designs 
                      Vipera watch [Gold] - ISON
                      Smoke  Johnny - .::ROYAL::.

Tattoo :  Maori - Blackfeet 

Skin :   Song TDRF *noisette* brown - Essences




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire